Franklin >The Landings of Brentwood
DO NOT LIVE HERE!! Tons of spiders
which I understand to an extent, let see what else...I am just going to list in bullets things wrong here:
- absolutely RUDE property manager from the first conversation with her
- several request before maintenance actually does something (which has to do with poor communication from the office staff, I don't think they ever enter work orders into the system, speak directly to maintenance engineer, or using the website to input your own work orders and things may get done)
- a/c heater units don't work properly
- wild parties on weekends at the pool
- BOTH pools closed on Mondays (Monday's are my only days off so since the a/c units don't cool properly, I now have to sit in my apartment all day with nothing to do and be hot, they can't and won't just close 1 on Monday and the other on Tuesday)
- exteriors are not kept well
- paint chips on wood around balconies and stairwells
The only nice person that I have encountered here is Hank, the chief engineer. He is an amazing person. I am just going to have to start speaking with him directly about any problems I have maintenance wise so I know its been noted and will be taken care of!
horrific place to live, very poor customer service. WARNING!!! Whatever you do, DO NOT RENT!!!! This is a great location but the people who own and operate will not be upfront and honest to you! They have an extremely high turnover of their employees which is a HUGE RED FLAG, and they will not be timely and returning calls or handling complaints. TRUST ME, save your time and money! There are so many apts. in this area, DO NOT GIVE THEM ANY BUSINESS AT ALL!
Sign in with Facebook Sign in with Facebook to see what your friends are up to!
Do you have a review of The Landings of Brentwood on your blog? If you include the Citysearch image link (shown below) in your post, we'll automatically link to your review from the business profile page. Here's how our Linkback system works:
The Linkback system is free and automatic. It's really that easy.
To link to our business profile page, copy the html below to your web page.