Not sure where K. T. ate at but it
wasn't this Las Fajitas. Their salsa is one of the main reasons I love this place! When my husband and I started dating, this was one of the first places we went. They know him and his mother, they always ask about one if the other comes in, they even remembered our anniversary!
Try the Texas burrito, the Burritos Loco, the flan....and everything else on their menu. You won't be disappointed!
We LOVE this place- Las Fajitas in
Anticoch, TN on Murfreesboro Rd.! The service is friendly and it is a quiet place to go when we need to talk.
My family is originally from New Mexico so I grew up eating Mexican food for breakfast, lunch and dinner. I don't understand one review about "ketchup-tasting salsa"... they are mixed up with another restaurant. Las Fajitas salsa is made fresh with cilantro, not sweet, and just the right spicy touch.
• Their Chili Rellenos have a meat sauce that my husband and I appreciate;
• Their pulled chicken is made fresh and I can tell the difference from other restaurants.
• Their chicken chimichangas are the best I've had with fresh pulled chicken with generously drizzled cheese sauce & crunchy ends... other restaurants use beans inside their chimichangas (as a budget stretch, I imagine.)
• HEALTHY CHOICES: Now, when I'm being healthy, they have an amazing fresh choices like a grilled chicken salad loaded with fresh veggies (broccoli, peppers, carrots, etc.) and their tacos authentico are great healthy choices (My husband and I love their fish tacos authentico). We also like their Filet de Pescado (fish filet with rice and guacamole salad.)
• Thursday night is typically busy with a fun trivia night to win prizes.
• Monday through Wednesday is a special 2 generous meals fro $11.99...
When you go, tell them "Camille" sent you! (It won't get you anything more than an extra smile, I'm sure.)
not so much mexican food. The prices are reasonable. Excellent service. They're clean. The food itself is good, however all the side items considered "Mexican" were lacking, e.g., the salsa tasted sweet, similar to ketchup, the enchilada sauce the same, the pico or piquo was lacking as well. Fell short of that warm, spiciness let alone "hot". I reckon theyre missing the onion, garlic, cumin and peppers one comes to expect in Mexican food. The fajitas were good minus what was sugary. Over all, its ok, but too sweet for a Texan. 5 stars for price and service, 2 stars for taste. I've been called picky
Best Mexican Restaurant in Nashville. The $11.99 for two entrees Mon-Wed special is a great value. I always get two chicken fajitas, which is nearly a regular double chicken fajitas. The portions are sooo big, the service is always great and the food is the best-tasting. No other Mexican restaurant even comes close!
Best Mexican Food off Murfreesboro Rd.. Cheese dip, salsa, and margaritas are tasty, fajitas are always good, thursday night is Trivia Night! Staff is friendly. I go here once or twice a week.
Outstanding. Great atmosphere and good. The value for the food is incredible. It seems like everything on the menu is $8, but it's all so good. I had some shrimp with my food and I couldn't believe how big the shrimp were. The servers are friendly and the bartender is super cool. I'll be frequently eating there with my family now. It's great too, cause I go there after I work out at Gold's which is in the same shopping center on Murfreesboro. I definitely recommend this for anyone who likes mexican food. Good portions, great prices.
Sign in with Facebook Sign in with Facebook to see what your friends are up to!